Sunday 10 April 2011

Auto Insurance Coverage, Auto Insurance Policy

i have automobile insurance with them.and was late on payment for the month of june and they send me a reminder letter the letter was post jul 20 2009 i recevd the letter on the jul 25 2009 i didnt want my insurance to be cancelled so i called in that same day to seen if i can make a payment still when i called in they told me yes because my policy was not cancelled.my policy was in risk of being cancelled.i ask them the amount that was due. they sayed i needed to make a payment of $187.20 before the 29th of jul 2009 so my insurance policy would not get cancelled.



so i send someone in for me to make my payment of $187.25 on jul 27 2009.i have my receipt of payment that i pay they on that day cash.i asked the question i am insured and have coverages they said yes i was insured and had coverage on the same day i called in i was told that my premium was going to be lower after the 29th of jul 2009. also that same day they let me make a change on my insurance policy from have only liability coverage to now haveing full coverage.


on jul 29th i call back in with a coverage question and they look up my policy. because over the phone she gave me the make and model and even the year of my vehicle i ask her if i was insured she said yes.the policy was being questoined for coverage by police that day of jul 29th the time was about 3:00 pm to make sure that i was insured do to my insurance card being expires he was able to find out by make a call that their was evidence of financial responsibility he named state farm. evidence was need that day because one of my vehicle that was insured with state farm insurance company had bein involved in an accident with 3 car and the driver of my vehicle was unlicense.

1 comment:

  1. Really amazing blog!!! I enjoyed the complete article? enormous written.home and auto insurance bundle

    ReplyDelete