Sunday 10 April 2011

Insurance Claim, Insurance Policy

On Friday the 19th of june my truck was stolen in Jackson Mississippi at which time i called my State farm  insurance agent when she answered the phone she sounded like she was bored and after i told her what had happened she ask "do you want to file a claim " to which i answered well yes so she said ok and hung up the phone never asking if i was ok or if i needed anything or if she could help so i was left stranded in jackson Mississippi which is about 90 miles to my insurance  home.


After the Jackson P.D. arrived about 40 to 50 minutes after my truck was stolen "great response time"The officer ask of i had the VIN number he said he could get it but it would take up to 30 minutes and if i could get it he could put out a BOLO asap. So i called my State Farm  insurance agent again and when she answered the phone again she acted like she was bored or it was friday and i just want to go home. Again she never ask if there was anything i needed or if there was something she could do to help.

After the Police took the report i had to call a cab to take me to a hotel as i work out of town and did not have a way back to my home to get replacement clothes as all my work clothes were stolen as well as all my work items. I never heard anything from my agent till i called her on Monday morning and i told her i was very disappointed in not only her but State Farm Insurance  as well she acted really surprised and ask why and i told her no one had called and she said a adjuster was supposed to call me and i told her as of 09:00 three days no one had called.

she then called the adjuster and she took my insurance  claim. This is not the state farm i have had for over 21 years and now i am really wondering if i should stay with them or find a new insurance company. And to make matters even worse i have rental car on my policy but it was monday before anyone asked if i needed a rental.

No comments:

Post a Comment