Sunday 10 April 2011

Insurance Premium, Insurance Policy

After the Insurance  Police took the report i had to call a cab to take me to a hotel as i work out of town and did not have a way back to my home to get replacement clothes as all my work clothes were stolen as well as all my work items. I never heard anything from my agent till i called her on Monday morning and i told her i was very disappointed in not only her but State Farm as well she acted really surprised and ask why and i told her no one had called and she said a adjuster was supposed to call me and i told her as of 09:00 three days no one had called.


she then called the adjuster and she took my claim. This is not the state farm i have had for over 21 years and now i am really wondering if i should stay with them or find a new insurance company. And to make matters even worse i have rental car on my policy but it was monday before anyone asked if i needed a rental.


My car was broken into and all of my electronics were stolen which included: 2 tvs, dvd player, subwoofer, and a amplifier which are covered by State Farm. I reported the claim to them because I had exterior and interior damages. When I reported my claim I was told that everything is covered and I will receive a check in the mail, after the insurance  claims adjuster inspects the car.


After the insurance  claims adjuster came out and did what he needed to do. I waited a couple of days before I called to check the status of my claim. And at that time I was told that I would only receive a check for the exterior damage. And that State Farm uses a electronic replacement company that will send out replacements for my car. I explained to them that I purchased these items over 4 years ago and I can't find the receipts. They told me that it doesn't matter because they are going to send me what they think I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment