Saturday 9 April 2011

Liability Insurance, Terrorism Insurance

After i moved here. I moved to Jacksonville and asked Shirley please don't deposit my check and she said she would she would stop it. And I would pay her on The 3rd of May with a credit card and I told her I would use my Dad's. She said okay That if she did that I would have to pay them a extra 56.00 every month for three months to make Mays payment. And I asked her don't I get a grace period.
Or something I said it didn't sound right so don't deposit my check and they did and I got a over draft fee and had to pay 167.30+35=202 is what I owe the bank and when I got hurt from get hit from behind and they tell me I have no coverage for medical insurance . or anything like that . It does not sound right to me I made it perfectly clear that i have professional liabialty insurance  for me and my buisness when I go in to peoples homes why wouldn't i have for my car. Thank you for your time

I have never owned a car nor had car insurance before, so I was really a novice on ins and outs of how car insurance policies work, and how State Farm was capable of doing things that put individuals and drivers like me at risk by suddenly canceling your insurance policy over their own internal mistakes that they will not accept responsibility for. I am getting a serious lesson in this right as I type this.


I was recently sent a notice by the NYDMV office that State Farm canceled my (April 2009 - April 2010) car insurance policy in Jan 2010 after a 9 month period, when I actually made payments for 10 months that were supposed to take me through to February 2010. I had 2 months left to pay off my insurance policy.. but they canceled me a month earlier for lack of payment, which is not the case and definitely shouldn't have been done. I have my Chase Bank Account statements that show every payment I made directly to State Farm. Because of this cancellation, my car registration was

No comments:

Post a Comment