Saturday 9 April 2011

Life Insurance , Health Insurance

As a family man,I have always wanted to have my family as safe as posible, ok thats what we all want specially when you have little ones, I went to state farm to have as much coverage on my cars so i have "no worrie's" for if something happens, I stared with 2 car polycies, and 2 life insurance...wich after the 3 first months we did'nt wanted so we called our agent and told her exatly that. she told us "dont worry as they dont receive any payments it will cancel by itself". so I did that I left it on the past, but that did not stop the mail, I receive hundreds of payments due, I call my agent again and she asure me it will stop,


well on january of this year I had to renew my homeowners insurance and my wife and I decided to go with state farm again, at the same time we renew or car policies again for another 6 months policy, wich will expire on june the 6th-09. we allways pay in a 2 payment plan so we allways pay $400.00 for the first 3 months and $400.00 for the other 3 months, we paid the first 3 months and had to pay the rest of it later, my wife was very tire because they have had to many mistakes, so she decided to go to another agent we swith to danny Cortez wich is in our same town,close to our house and better we were to star a new!

on june I had a little accident someone scracth my car and I call them to see if they can fix it, well they told me my car insurance has been cancel for 2 months earlier, wich my wife and I we almost have a heart atack because we have paid everything and we did not have coverage, imagine the confusion! we had to go to the agent office and talked about what happened, what they told us is that the first $400.00 did went to the car insurance, but the rest $400.00 "they sent it to the life insurance"...wait..."life insurance"? we had cancel life insurance months ago how is this happening?

well they explaint that you have to fill some paperwork to be cancel. it will not cancel by itself as our prior agent said, we talked with Danny C. and he assured to us that he will fix it and "he did" I think. so that was around june our policies were cancel 2 months ago and, we filed for a refund of our last payments wich they sent. so Danny decided to start a new policy with a new account, wich will start on june to december 09, we sent the first $400.00 as we usually did, and on october we sent the rest and they sent it back we were like why? we call them again and the policies were cancel again

No comments:

Post a Comment