Sunday 10 April 2011

Family Insurance, Insurance Company

A financial service company’s name can often convey positive impressions about the company and this is certainly true with American Family Insurance. This insurance provider offers auto insurance, homeowners insurance, renters insurance, and a whole host of other insurance products. The American Family Insurance name has a nice, friendly sound to it and reviewers of this company point out that it is very personal and usually offers a great value compared to other insurance providers.
"American Family Looks After My Home and Auto Reasonably", says one happy customer, and others seem to feel the same way about this popular American Insurance Company. It makes American Family Insurance one of the more highly rated insurance companies in the USA.

I just received my annual homeowner renewal.  I was shocked!!!  I have been purchasing coverage from them for almost 20 years, homeowners, vehicle, life, and umbrella.  The premium increased 30% from the previous year.  Of course, my first instinct was to call my AF agent.  In speaking with the agency, I was told that it increased due to a rate adjustment for the entire state due to catastrophic claims in the past 4 years.  Most claims were due to high winds and hail.  She also stated that my credit score had decreased since the previous score was pulled 3 years prior.  She put me in contact.

This company may be one of the worst companies I have ever worked with.  I am not even an insurance holder of theirs, but got hit by someone who is when I wasn't even in the car.  This accident happened over a week ago, and I still have not talked to anyone about fixing my car because they will not call me back.  I can only call 10 times a day before I feel helpless.  For the past week, every day I have called them and they say they will call me back and then never do.  They are a terrible company who I will NEVER do business with again.  I would rather have no insurance then work with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment