Thursday 7 April 2011

Car Insurance Claim, Auto Insurance

My car had gotten a busted winsheild on sep21 10 state farm said i could not bring my car to toyota dealers to fix it. my car is a 2008 yarus toyota state farm why i couldnt get repairs done and they sent me to safelight glass in applevally mn this company put a winsheild in car  insurance and 2days later we had a rain storm and my car was flooded a foot water im upset because state farm lied and said i couldnt get my window fixed at the dealers and yet toyota said it could have been replaced.


i went back to safeway glass and they denied my car leaked from winsheild when we know it did my car then was taken to toyota and we had state farm ajuster look at damage and flood  insurance damage. i was present and the adjuster told toyota my car was a total loss. the seats carpets and all the wire harness got flooded im fumed because toyota put repars into this car insurance and i didnt ok this.

why did toyota and state say on thing and deniey all this i dont feel i should except my car insurance back because it is ruined and wireing will rot out intime they have paid out 6000 bucks to toyota amd i have not agreed on keeping this car state farm are liers and toyota has made money on my car insurance that is not worth anything anymore

I trade the truck to a nissan 09 car at the end of August as as was moving to stay a couple of month with a friend for a personal reason after we put our wedding on hold for six months. when i am moving i called sandra and told her. She told me over the phone that i do not need to change the insurance address but i can just split the insurance. i told her that is alright to me. She never mention that she wont split the renters neither do i need renter insurance for my stuff.

Sunday 19 of septemberI 2010 at 1400pm in front of the church, some two dummies on a bicycle smash the back passenger window of the car; damage the door, stole the computer, my rings and my external hard drive. I file a claim with State Farm. I paid $500 deductible and they paid around $150 to the auto repair shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment