Thursday 7 April 2011

Homeowner Insurance, Insurance Policy

I have used USAA for everything the past 15 years. Home, auto, life, credit cards, etc. Was very happy with their cost and service, but not any more. I just found out through our mortgage company that they've been paying more out of our escrow to homeowners insurance. Why? Because USAA raised their rates for the state of Indiana back in Dec of 2009. 

Our policy renewed in March of 2010 with a 25% increase in premiums. I have been shopping around for the past couple of days and I'm receiving quotes that are nearly 40% less than USAA!!!

I'm not happy with the increases and will be switching insurance.
I was talking to a friend that lived in another state about how expensive my auto insurance was. She said since your husband was in the military have you ever heard of USAA? I hadn't heard of USAA before then so I got on line and did some research. I noticed that they were one or two auto insurance companies with the triple A rating. After entering all my auto information USAA came back with about a $230.00 saving a month. WOW is all I can say! We have 3 vehicles and one of the drivers is a 20yr son with not such a great driving record. With that kind of savings and my friend recommending them..
The United States Automobile Association (USAA) is a credit union/bank that specializes in services for the military services. I have been a member of the United States Automobile Association (USAA) for over 20 years and have never had a problem. If you use an Automated Teller Machine (ATM), they will even refund to you the fee that the Automated Teller Machine (ATM) charges to you for the service. You get the refund at the end of the month after they have added all of them up. This happens without fail, each and every month. no more searching for just the right ATM, now I can use any one...

No comments:

Post a Comment