Thursday 7 April 2011

Insurance Claim, Insurance Policy

I was sandwiched in a car accident over a year ago. I was relieved when I learned that the person who hit me's insurance company was the same as mine, State Farm.

I soon came to regret this. First, they totalled my car because of the " Fear of the unknown." Then, because I didn't go to the emergency room, they thought I couldn't really be hurt. It took me 7 months before I was even an inkling better. My back and shoulder still kill me in the rain. They only offered me $9000 which was only $1000 over what I spent.


My Daughter Kristine Grace D. Vitug was injured in an accident of September 28,2010 wherein the vehicle she was driving was rear ended the accident was immediately reported to my insurance agent who in turn reported the same to the insurance claims department. on two (2) occasion I had talk to the aforementioned claim representative who just in-turn send me 5 pages of documents thru fax dated 10-11-10 consisting of Benefits letter and medical authorization to which we complied and fax back on 10-12-10 at 6:45:32 PM via fax No 18888458680.

Since that time we never received any call or insurance information as to any action they intend to take or have taken. I personally call the office of Ms Peek on October 14,2010 at 2:15/2:20 PM another representative answered the phone as Ms Peek is not accordingly in the office for the day and was advised that they can't do anything with the claim unless they received documents from us when in truth and in-fact we are not aware of any documents they are asking or we are suppose to submit as they never communicated with us.

I'm submitting this letter to request your good office to assist us in this particular claim as we feel this company is giving us a hard time so we will perhaps give-up, which is unfair considering we are the injured party and we are insurance claiming what is just due for my daughter.

Likewise, it is most respectfully prayed that due action be taken against this kind of company to serve as a precedent to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment