Friday 8 April 2011

Insurance Companies, Insurace Policy

After searching the website thouroughly, I could find NO toll free number for claims, so I tried calling one of the local agents. I knew of course, that they would NOT be open, as this was on a Saturday, but on my third try, I got what I was hoping for, a phone link to a insurance claims number. After linking over, I was put on hold and told it would be 5-10 minutes before I was even answered!!! What a way to do business. MY insurance company has a 24 hour dedicated service to take insurance claims calls and start claims process.
Now I know why I do not do business with "giant" of crappy service. They give you a thousand contacts to "buy", but none to get service with!!!!

After being insured with State Farm for over 18 years and NEVER reporting a claim, I had a hit & run driver hit my insurance car in a parking lot. I had the police fill out a report covering all of the damage at that time. When I took the car to be repaired, I was told that some of it was pre-existing damage and although they were replacing a part that was actually damaged in what they covered, they said that I should pay half. Day after day, we fought about it and I even called my agent which has been my agent for 15 of the 18 years and even he couldn't help get it resolved. So, after 18 years of being with State Farm, car insurance  motorhome, home, etc, I am leaving them.

I moved from Arizona to Jacksonville Florida from a Alero 2004 to a 2009 Honda Civic I am a Buisness Owner of a Buisness that is the Health Care as well as transportation for older adults, and other disable individuals. So I asked Tom for the best coverage I could get and I went from 2004 to a brand new car which I new went up and I new the coverage went up to I was sure i had liabiltiy as well as medical. And anything else I need as a need buisness in Phoenix just starting out. I trusted Tom B and Coby.

No comments:

Post a Comment