Friday 8 April 2011

Insurance Considerations, Compensation Insurance

I had to call headquarters millions of times because they NEVER call back, they gave me horrible customer service horrible! They are horrible at following up with you. Nearly a month after the incident I got a call to go pick up my car. When I went they didn't want to give it to me because State Farm  insurance had not sent them the check. I was so upset. That was a horrible experience for me.

2 months have passed and my agent has not called once to see how things went, horrible service from them and from their headquarters. This lady and I argued over the phone because she basically called me a lier. I am a super calm person but this injustice brought out the monster in me. I felt abused, violated, offended. After this I came to a decision to take my business elsewhere and find a new auto insurance provider.

Can you believe that I received a letter from them stating that I was not eligible to renew my  insurance policy with them and listed my incident as one of the reasons. They dropped me!! My 4 rims and tires were stollen while I was at home sleeping and you do this? I have NEVER had anything happen to my car in all the years I've had a license. I've been driving for 10yrs and I thank God that I have never had an accident or any type of moving violation, etc. A+++ driver and this is how you treat a respnsible driver and a loyal customer? Again...where did all my money go? I swear I feel that I threw my money out the window. All those months paying on time with auto pay, renewing with them even though they kept getting more and more expensive every 6 months and never understanding why. When I asked they gave me lame excuses. Thousands and thousands of dollars and after all those years I needed them for something that is not my fault and this is how they handle it.

This is my first time putting my story out there but I feel that I need to make everyone aware of how this company does business and the horrible service they provide. I thought we paid auto insurance to cover ourselves for any unexpected incident. What a lie. They just run and leave you hanging. If you have a choice don't choose them. They are not worth you throwing your money away. I hope my story and the others open up everyones eyes to the truth behind this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment