Friday 8 April 2011

Insurance Law, Insurance Companies

After we separated, the ex wife wrecked her car and needed it repair and of course the amount of insurance per month went up. I called and requested the the deductibles be changed and the office complied with the request. I was told I was the only one that could make the changes because I was the primary account holder. I have been with the same office of State Farm since I was 18. When I requested that the accounts be closed I was told I could not do that.


I asked why and Mr. B. said I was not the primary holder of this account. I could not believe this! I asked how did this happen and he said that he would have to find the paper work and see exactly what I was entitled to do on this account. I never at anytime was told that my name was remaoved as primary holder. I do have recordings that have been left by Mr. B.'s office stateing that " we can find a backdoor way to get your(heidi) name off the accounts." I was back doored alright. Now I have no control over these accounts and it all started with a lie to get my ex wife the life insurance policies that I paid into.

The car insurance has been a big issue. I wanted to seperate the accounts but Mr. B. again told me that I would have to get her to sign over the title before he could remove them because her name was still on it. I complied and she sign the vehicle over. I separated the account and thought that was all. Wrong again. They transferred all the accounts and not just the one vehicle. I once again had to call them and tell them they did it wrong and needed to redo everything they just moved. It has been a constant battle on who lives where and who is paying for what in that office. It's simple, My vehicle comes to me and the rest just stay were they are at. Because my name was removed from these accounts without me being informed, the insurance is now scheduled to be canceled as of May 31st (per a phone message).

The results of the loss of the life insurance policies ranges in the thousands of dollars. Each of the childrens policies have declined in value because they are not being paid. The result of the fighting over the primary insurance holder is going to cause me to lose the insurance on one of my vehicles and I will no longer be able to use that car and try to seek out other car insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment