Thursday 7 April 2011

Insurance Considerations, Compensation Insurance

 Filed the claim, went to one of their repair shops, they attempted to look for the part, after it took so long I called Team 1 of State Farm insurance, they asked if I had he receipt from when I purchased the aftermarket rims from 2004, I did and faxed it to them which totalled $1500 for a set a 20 inch Kruz rims and tires in 2004. They sent someone else to look for the center cap, no luck either. They called me and offered me $200, for the rim that is discontinued, I was at work when they called so I called back at 5:22, on 28OCT10, One hour and thirty-eight minutes after they called me.


I asked Rachel, "How could they offer me $200 for something that was in a set, that was discontinued and they could not find? How was I suppose to find another one to match the other three if they could not find one"? That meant I had to purchase a whole new set just because someone backed into my parked car with my daughter in it. She transferred me to Shannon. I asked Shannon the same insurance question and she started being sarcastic and yelling.

I politely asked her if she was upset that I was asking her that insurance question? If I was not parked and someone backed into me I would not be having this conversation with her anyway. She said that, she was not upset but she can only pay for what was messed up and then she said, "What is your address so I can get your check in the mail"? After she had been so rude about me asking one little  insurance question and so quick to get the check in the mail it made me feel that there was something else to this situation especially if you have this kind of attitude towards a person that just want an answer.

It is funny, not one time did she offer me a check for the paint that came off of my SUV after the State Farm insured party hit and turned into me. I did tell her that I would have my attorney contact them so she could hold off on the check. She said, "Fine have your attorney call then!"

No comments:

Post a Comment